NGP² SymposiumUrheberrecht: AVT
Aachener Verfahrenstechnik (AVT) cordially invites you to our second NGP² symposium on next generation processes and products on March 4th-5th 2020.
You can expect an inspiring lecture program with renowned speakers from academia and industry as well as the chance to visit our competence centers NGP² Biorefinery and ELECTRA. Furthermore, the symposium will give you the opportunity to network and bond with the chemical engineering community at RWTH Aachen University and its euregional partner institutions during the social program.
Within the schedule of our symposium, you can expect:
- A get-together on the first evening
- Exhibits of current research and topic lounges
- Tours through AVT laboratories and our in-house biorefinery for technical scale experiments
The symposium will also host a dissemination workshop of the EU project GreenSolRes on Feedstock flexible chemical Biorefinery concepts.
Visit us in Aachen and enjoy with us the inspiring atmosphere of NGP². Please find a map of how to find us here. For further information or questions, please contact us.
- Date: 4th/5th March 2020
- At the Center for Next Generation Processes and Products, Forckenbeckstraße 51, 52074 Aachen
- Topics: Process Intesification, Data-driven Modelling, Biorefinery Processes, Electrosynthesis, Power2X
- Discover AVT labs and our Biorefinery
- Plenary lectures
- Topic lounges