ERASMUS Austausch University College London, England
Prof. Ph. D.
- +49 (0) 241 80 97015
- Send Email
Supported by the European Union the exchange program Erasmus offers annually two students in process engineering to study up to one year at the University College London at the Department of Chemical Engineering. The exchange program is best suited for bachelor and master students of the following courses:
- Mechanical Engineering with specialization in process engineering
- Computational Engineering Science
- Industrial Engineering with specialization in process engineering
- Environmental Process Engineering
Since it was founded in 1826, the University College London is considered to be one of the best universities in the world, ranked 7th at the QS-Ranking 2015. The main part of the College can be found at the Gower Street in central London's Bloomsbury. Also the Department of Chemical Engineering is located in the heart of London on the main campus and offers many opportunities to gain insight into different areas of process engineering.
Deadlines for this program
- 15th of January for applications for the following winter and summer semester
- 15th of April for applications for the summer semester of the following year
For this program you cannot apply through the portal of the faculty, but need to send your CV directly to our email address. The application form has to include: motivation letter (in English), curriculum vitae (in English), actual transcript of records (including all course achievements) from the Campus Office, Abitur-certificate and reference letters if available.